View Single Post
Old 07-19-2017, 10:22 AM   #117
knomadd

Re: if you use photobucket for image hosting you MUST READ THIS

Quote:
Originally Posted by mongocanfly View Post
Buffydores..if you go to edit a post click on "go advanced" at the bottom of the block and it should let you ad pics to a older post..but I don't know how far back it'll work..
I tried that. It said posts older than 1055 minutes cannot have attachments added.

Okay guys, here's an easy (well, considering the situation) way to upload your photos to fix your posts on this forum. It won't help other forums so much, but it will work here, if you're a paying member.

If you pay for the $25/yr membership, you get an unlimited amount of photo hosting on this site. You can upload your photos (only 2 at a time) to an album you create that will allow you to post thumbnail size, medium size and full size photos. Check it out... scroll to the top of the page, just under the 67-72chevytrucks.com banner is a link called "gallery" or just click here

Once you've made it there, you can create your own album by clicking on "my albums" shown in this pic.
Name:  Gallery.JPG
Views: 206
Size:  42.1 KB

Then click on Create new album
Name:  Create album.JPG
Views: 207
Size:  28.3 KB

Once you've created your album, you can upload your pics, there's a link to do that at the far right side on the same line as "Home * My Photos * My Albums * My Favorites * Profile" shown above.

After your photos have been uploaded, you can go back and edit your original post to update the text for the image link and change it to the new photo in your albums.

Good luck!

C/10 Club Texas member
1971 Chevy C10 "Brutus" SWB Fleetside 2016 6.0L (L96) 6L90E (driver/project)
1965 Pontiac GTO "Royal Goat" 400/TH400 w/AC (my baby)
knomadd is offline   Reply With Quote