View Single Post
Old 08-20-2017, 07:42 PM   #139
cooperhw

Re: 78 downlow-littledough

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp rat View Post
Funny, your moving slowly forward is sure faster than my moving forward, the truck is looking great!
Thanks. I appreciate it. Yeah, I sometimes think it's going slow when I am grinding through the bodywork and priming, but I gotta sit back and remind myself, I just bought this truck in mid April of this year. Should be in color within the next month. Hopefully finished by years end. Goals, anyhow, sometimes those get moved but I like to have target dates in mind. It helps me plod along thru this heat.
I did get some progress made though.
Finished block sanding the cab, doors, and front fenders so I could marry em all back up and start dialing in my hood. one I had was junk and couldn't find a decent one so I bought this aftermarket hood off craigs yesterday. took it out of the trailer this morning and within 3 hours had it hung, centered, stripped off the primer coating, and levelled across the fender to hood. was then able to do a little more filler work away from that leading edge and bury it all in epoxy primer. gaps look great.
Attached Images

cooperhw is offline   Reply With Quote