View Single Post
Old 08-24-2017, 12:07 PM   #311
The Junkman

Re: Out of the Ditch = The Rebuild Begins ('72 GMC)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GASoline71 View Post
Thanks you'se guys!

They are the push on style made for the 67-72 trucks by Precision Products. I got them from Dreamers Trucks and Rods in Everett. They were super easy to install and the fit is really nice. I haven't installed the doors yet to see how they shut. But the seals have small hidden holes that allow air to escape to make the doors not open and close so hard.

Carpet is installed along with the seat belts and also gas tank went back in for the last time. I have to cut the hole in the carpet for the original 3/8" steel fuel line to go through the floor and install the line. Then I will install the seat from my donor 1972 GMC C25.

While taking the seat out of the C25 today... I found some pull-tabs and a Vitamin R cap under the old rotten stock rubber floor mat. LOL! Musta been one hell of a party wagon!

Gary
That's the way the Dakota ones are ,lot better design with the air holes in them .

Thanks I have the old Rainier add in my head now with the guy on the motorcycle lol
RRRaaaaaaaiinnnnnn.....iiiiiiiiiiieeerrrrrr....................BbbbBeeeeeeerrrr........
The Junkman is offline   Reply With Quote