View Single Post
Old 09-02-2017, 12:15 PM   #25
special-K
Special Order

Re: 72 1/2 ton 4x4 ?

It's been a while since I've used them. I just remembered the 80psi number. Makes sense that would be pretty dang inflated. I've used them inside coils as well as the auxiliary ones with leafs. want to get some for my '72 once I deal with the rear suspension. I lifted by using add-a-leafs and 2" blocks due to low budget. I didn't like the fit of the u-bolts with blocks so I went with Ruff Stuff top plates and u-bolts. Real HD stuff, but now the plates bottom out with a modest load. I also was concerned that EZ-rides may not handle as much weight, yet didn't want a harsh ride. I'll go with the 4" EZ-rides and air bags at some point. Them there are the tight riding front springs I bought. Don't want hard front/soft rear, so need front EZ-rides. In the end, it is costing more to be cheap.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote