GEARHEAD

Re: HG's thread of miscelaneous stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashed View Post
Great pics as usual.
Thanks!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dieselwrencher View Post
Nice pics! There sure was some neat stuff in the motorcycle museum! The ones that had picked by American Pickers, did those guys donate them to the museum, or? The Cobra looks good at home. Your house is looking so nice! What's going over the ply wood on the porch? Enjoy your time off and get a lot done to the house.
I don't think the pickers donated them, probably just on loan. Siding like the rest of the house over that plywood. Unfortunately my time off is already over and even though I got quite a bit more done it wasn't nearly enough. I finished replacing the other 2 doors, a garage door and all the rotten wood that was around them. I just keep moonlighting as a carpenter most evenings and weekends. Electrician is coming tomorrow to either give me an estimate or maybe just do what I need done for lighting.

Since I'm posting again I should add a couple pics. Part of my time off was spent at the step daughters wedding. My truck was a prop with some others. The grooms boss let them use his new hellcat on their big day. I'll get the professional pics eventually. Since we are paying the photographer he had no issues taking any pics we wanted so I got some with my truck also.

Mine on the left, step sons on the right...

My lovely wife on the left, her daughter is the bride, wifes friend on the right.
hgs_notes is offline   Reply With Quote