View Single Post
Old 10-11-2017, 11:54 AM   #35
rapid49

Re: My 56 Suburban Carrier

It's been awhile since I've updated . I'm making progress ,but not as much as I had hoped for. It wasn't even close to being ready for Cruisin the Coast , but I have added more to this build since that deadline was imagined. At this point I just cant rush it, it will get finished when it gets finished . As we all know the devil is in the details. I got the steering column done , the door hinges rebuilt , the doors hung and the front cap including inner fenders on. I also sent the ECM to Brendan at LT1 swaps .com to get flashed , mocked up the gauges and started on the minitubs .The air intake is done for now. I am almost done cleaning up the engine harness. It still needs to be installed as well as the harness for the rest of the truck. So many details to attend to . Since being on vacation I have lost focus , My A.D.D. is kicking in . It's time to get focused and get back to work. I am going to concentrate on the wiring for now as I feel it is the biggest challenge left to do. Here are a few pics .
Attached Images

rapid49 is offline   Reply With Quote