View Single Post
Old 10-16-2017, 08:27 PM   #31
Andy4639
Old member

Talking Re: Where to mount my turn signal lights

I don't know of any head light connection that would have turn signals wired to them. There is no vehicle I know of that has this. The turn signals are completely separate form the head light wiring. Your turn signal wiring will have to be ran through out the vehicle from what we have talked about.

You will have to run wires from the lever on the column to both front turn signal lights and both back lights. Depending on your tail lights/brake lights, if it has a double element bulb then it will have the wiring coming out of the housing but that maybe all. On a vehicle most housing do the grounding so 1 wire is parking lights the other is for brakes and turn signals.

My head lights with turn signals cam with the standard connector for the head lights.
The turn signal wires where just 2 extra wires I ran over to the turn signal lights and hooked up.
The connector is one terminal is low beam one is high beam and one is ground.
Your car has no front signal wiring so you have to run the wiring up to the head lights per the lever on the column instructions.
As I stated before depending on the rear lights and how it was wired you will have to do the same thing for them.

Upstate SC GM Truck Club
2013,14 and 2016 Hot Rod Pour Tour

http://upstategmtrucks.com/

Get out and drive the truck this summer and have some fun!
It sucks not being able to hear!

LWB trucks rule, if you don't think so measure your SWB!
After talking to tech support at Air Lift I have found out that the kit I need is 60811. Per the measurements I gave them. Ride height of truck inside spring and inside diameter of springs.
Andy4639 is offline   Reply With Quote