Thread: 55.2-59 1958 Apache Help
View Single Post
Old 10-18-2017, 11:04 PM   #1
RostaRob

1958 Apache Help

Hello everyone. First post here and looking for some help. I finally found my dream truck and now the fun (education) begins. It's mostly stock, except a 350 engine, and has some rust on both doors in the usual spot...all along the bottom and a little that has been "repaired" by the previous owner on the cab corners. Can these doors be reskinned? I was lucky enough to find a fleetside bed for sale so I plan on swapping that out. There are probably threads on what can be done to lower it, new front clip (Mustang II vs Camaro??) but I'd like to hear what some of the recent projects have used please. I'd like to have power steering, new steering wheel, disc breaks, convert to automatic transmission, new seats (from what?/fits?). What about the rear end lowering if I were to drop the front do I just need to flip the springs? I'm sure I'll have a more questions so I hope I've come to the right place. Thanks, Rob.
Attached Images

Last edited by RostaRob; 10-19-2017 at 10:30 PM. Reason: Pictures are upside down
RostaRob is offline   Reply With Quote