View Single Post
Old 11-08-2017, 03:56 PM   #6
Jered1987

Re: Ideas 💡 on a plane Jane chevy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TKCR View Post
If it was me, I would leave it mainly as is and renew it to its former glory. That truck would be sweet just being stock. It is not a Plain Jane by any means!! But to get the most feedback from other members, you need to post more pics, so we can see everything you do have and offer up suggestion from what we can see.

So just seeing the exterior:

Of course you can put nicer wheels to dress that up a bit, or even go with the stock rallies.

The dual headlight & grille, keep it. Rebuild the grille and get new headlight buckets in chrome. Those grilles are getting pretty scarce, consider yourself lucky that you still have one on your truck. You can take it completely apart, clean it and repaint it. Clean your chrome pieces and retape them or leave them with no paint. But if you do decide to get rid of the grille, hit me up. I'll rebuild it for you
or just purchase it from you.

Interior, although we haven't seen pics of the interior. I would restore it stock also. You can clean or get new stuff and even give everything a fresh coat of paint to freshen it up.

Check out my build thread and others to get ideas. I just know when I did mine, my major concern was changing the interior color, but I wanted to keep it very close to the stock look.

Check out these white Chevy's!!
i guess a major part of wanting it completely different is two things
A: he said the truck is how he had wanted. Well I don't want it to represent
Him, he has been mean and arrogant to his whole family for years, especially before I met my wife(his grand daughter) he said some pretty horrible things to her. Don't know if it makes since just one of my beliefs as to why I want to change it.
Reason b: his severe cobbing of the truck, if you could imagine screwing up every mechanical thing as you go that is what I have. Parts are missing removed
Or what have you parts. He took off all the emissions, downgraded from an hei,
No gauges are hooked up , set up for air, but never put the compressor or anything else in it. He screwed the side trim into the truck. Just a small taste.
As far as the body and frame it's solid as a rock.
And the lifted third picture is what I like for sure.
Attached Images

Jered1987 is offline   Reply With Quote