View Single Post
Old 11-24-2017, 07:06 AM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: Chevrolet or Pontiac?

Everything performance GM built back then was awesome. These examples are of various years. I like them all, some more than others, but I put Pontiac on top purely out of being a bit more obscure, paired with GMCs, and offering one hell of a stout engine with a legacy. I like Chevy body styles across the board. '67 is my favorite Chevelle, but a Nova is what I'd own first. That is one Pontiac, Olds, & Buick didn't build a counter to. I especially dig the BOPs now that two out of three have been taken away from us and Buick does nothing exciting these days. The muscle cars I am into are '67-back when they were boxy family cars adapted to performance. In '68 the bodies were designed more with the performance models in mind with dressed down less power models available for families.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote