Thread: Bare Metal Look
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 06:10 PM   #9
MARTINSR

Re: Bare Metal Look

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan in Pasadena View Post
^^^WTF^^^ is wrong with people? They don't need a job? They WANT to be stared at, thought of as a freak? Scare children? Sheesh.

We all get ONE LIFE and they choose to live it like this^^^. I am usually very open minded. I don't care what people do as long as they don't hurt others but I just can't get my head around this kind of stuff at all.

As to the bare metal look - well, if YOU like it! Lol. But seriously it'll require more of maintenance than if you just rattle can it in Rustoleum - which I what I did to mine while I was initially working on it.

I'll never forget when my son (now 35, then 18) asked me what I thought about him getting a tattoo and I said I believe one of the most profound things I ever said to one of my kids.

"We change in life, our likes and passions change, I am just glad I didn't get those cuffed bellbottoms I loved so much in 1976 tattooed on."

He looked at me with a perfectly straight face and said "I understand" and never got a tattoo.

Now mind you, some tattoos are so meaningful of course, they can be neat as heck. If I had a nice photo of the one my dad got in WWII with "MOM" on it I would seriously think about getting it. But SOOOOOOO many are a joke that mean nothing a week after getting it.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote