Thread: Good Neighbors.
View Single Post
Old 12-06-2017, 07:38 AM   #51
special-K
Special Order

Re: Good Neighbors.

Benefit of the doubt. I figure this is your chance to meet your neighbor and find out whether he's a decent guy, though naive, who just needs a good neighbor to show him how it is or an all out a-hole who needs to be told he'd do well to never do a thing like this again. If you get out of your meeting an admission that he did it, then include telling him this destruction of property & trespass is being reported to the authorities and go ahead and do that. That way you have the "me vs you" ironed out but also the legal grounds covered. If there is a report of this incident, and you can choose to not charge him with it, and there's a next time he will be in hotter water. I'd save the threats to bring a track hoe over as a last resort.

You could act like nothing happened, go meet the guy, Tell him you have the equipment to clear his driveway and you'd be honored to do his for free, and first snow set the bucket on the loader 12" too deep MWAHAHAHAHA!!!

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote