Thread: Good Neighbors.
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2017, 12:56 PM   #56
davischevy

Re: Good Neighbors.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Daddy'O View Post
Something similar happened in our little town a few years ago. A business woman bought some property on the highway next to a house moving business. There was a large cedar tree at the corner of the two properties. The business woman erected her business sign then realized the large cedar tree was blocking the west bound view of her sign. She poisoned the tree and we assume she thought the owner would eventually remove the tree. Two years later the tree was cut down by the business woman. Two days later the house moving outfit installed a very large diameter pipe in the ground (concreted) and stuck the tree back into the pipe. Still there today.
Hey Wayne, I had been wondering what had happened to you.

I was through, or rather by, Whitesboro on hwy 82 a couple months ago. I thought about you but we were on a schedule, so I had to keep moving.

Maybe next time.

In fact it's been a month or so since I have been anywhere, so I feel the need to travel.

I probably need to stay here and protect the rest of my trees.

Build thread, Arkansas K10
https://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/...=755797&page=5

The ability to speak several languages is an asset, but the ability to keep your mouth shut in any language is priceless.
davischevy is offline   Reply With Quote