View Single Post
Old 12-27-2017, 07:23 PM   #394
studeclunker

Re: What did you do to your truck today part IV

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy Fleetside View Post
I finally took the ugly brown seat cover off the back of the seat today. I am so thankful that they didn't remove the original cover. Had to clean the seat for it just to look like it dose now. Is there anyone out there that makes seat covers like this? Too bad the bottom seat is all ripped up. I want to remove that one also but need something to put over the ripped part. It is better then they ugly brown cover..
I also installed my right side mirror. The one that was on there was falling off so I took it off.
Hey, your truck has exactly the same upholstry mine did! What a surprise, right?

What I did to my truck today was talk with a competent mechanic (which I am not) about what ails it. He suggested replacing my points and condenser with an electronic module. He also doesn't think the issues I'm having are just the carb. I'm thinking of taking the truck to him and seeing what he says about it. I suppose someone who actually knows what they are doing is an improvement over my incompetence any day.
studeclunker is offline   Reply With Quote