View Single Post
Old 01-02-2018, 01:09 PM   #238
1971_c10

Re: C10CJ: A Pro-touring '71 Stepside on a No Limit Pro-C10 Chassis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghostryder79 View Post
L5P Duramax, G80 locking rear. 445 hp, 910 Lb ft...and zero known issues. Beautiful truck.
Thanks man!

------------------------------------------
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ramjet51 View Post
Chris where did you source the Littlefuse PDMs?
Waytek? Digikey?
Yea....you should just give us a Parts list.....��

Quote:
Originally Posted by solidaxel View Post
Please !!
maybe a price list also
Thank you
All was bought from Waytek. Been buying from them for many years. I'll put together a detailed list later today, but the housings were like $14 each, relays $2-$3 each, and then the terminals and seals (I buy those in bulk). I'll grab some part numbers from my order and put them in a table you can read. I'd say I'll be around $80 for this custom PDM excluding my labor and of course the fact I already have the tools.

------------------------------------------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trackman101 View Post
...it would be cooler if you drove your C10 to the show!
Haha! I still plan to drive it to shows close to me, let's say less than 6 hour drive or within a 400 mi range. Beyond that, I'll pull it. For example, both LS Fest events are >9 hours drive from me. While I probably would drive it, I don't want to put that many miles on it. I'm even looking at the Lone Star Throwdown in TX. That's 1000 miles from me. So 2000 mi round trip. I know mileage restrictions are gone on insurance, but (not truly gone from state historical plates just yet) ... Mainly the miles on the truck for me. That's one downside to being in CO, everything "major" other than good guys Loveland is a hike. Plus I still have some reliability to test out before I truly trust it for even a 6 hour drive.

Build Thread for my '71 Pro-Touring: http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=722029
My C10 has it's own facebook page! www.facebook.com/c10cj - it is a public page so no facebook account required to browse through.
1971_c10 is offline   Reply With Quote