View Single Post
Old 01-30-2018, 01:18 AM   #74
Zoomad75
K5Camper

Re: Phoenix pop-up camper for Bigassgas8.1L

Quote:
Hi Larry, i was enchanted by the camper cell of your Blazer, I'm trying to build a similar one for my rc model. It's fantastic! thank you for your inspiration, from Italy!
Holy cow that is a killer scale build. Funny side note, Larry's rig gets mistaken more for a Blazer now than it did with the topper on it. Keep us posted on the little project as you progress!

Quote:
Hey Larry, what breed of camper is that? Did you paint it or is that factory? Have any inside pics?
Larry's pretty busy between Dad duty and work so he don't get on here as much as he used too. So I'll give some help in this area.. The brand of camper is Pheonix. They are based outside of Denver and actually the founder/owner is the son of the guy that started Four Wheel Pop-up Campers, so it runs in the family. Go back a couple of pages and you'll see inside pics. Plus if you want to see more up to date stuff, just click the link at the bottom of any one of his posts for the one marked for his K10. It goes to his flicker page where ALL the pics are stored. Grab a beer or cold beverage and prepare to loose a couple of hours or more if you do. Lots of eye candy of the truck variety there.
Zoomad75 is offline   Reply With Quote