View Single Post
Old 02-04-2018, 01:00 PM   #3857
jocko

Re: Post Your Craigslist Finds

Quote:
Originally Posted by craneboy72 View Post
K30 is 30 mind away from me guess I better check it out
I would too if closer. Looks like an interesting truck. Advertised as a K30, which they didn't make unless it was a conversion truck - and some of the drw's were. I can't quite see the fender emblems - looks like a 20, but who knows. So, not sure. Either way - very cool truck and the body seems decent for what it is. Cab corners will need attn. Let us know what you find out (after you buy it)

EDIT: btw, heard from the seller on a SPID request, seems like a nice guy, and he responds which is a bonus. I DOoooo wish this was closer. Kind of a cool truck. Here's the SPID - it is a K20 (although that "K" is a little fishy but assume legit), I'd love to jump on it, but, the tyranny of distance and all that crap. Boo. I am curious how it got to where it is on the driveline. Cab was born on a K20, but not a DRW, and as a pickup with a bed. So, either a cab transplant onto a DRW chassis (which I believe would have been 1 ton and no K30s were available from the factory back then.. Could be a conversion truck perhaps - and wouldn't a 69 have Warn hubs?) or a DRW axle was added and the bed tossed along the way (if I were a bettin man..) Anyway, cool truck.
Attached Images

Last edited by jocko; 02-04-2018 at 06:49 PM.