View Single Post
Old 02-06-2018, 07:56 PM   #1
Psudokiller

ford bolt pattern on chevy

ok so first off, i know some people are going to pull their hair out and yell at me for this, just know your rants fall on deaf ears, i am not looking for your opinion of what i should do with my truck, only tech help, now that we are clear on that, my question is as follows:

is there a way to convert the FRONT of a 67-72 c10 from the stock 6lug pattern to the big ford 5x5.5 truck pattern (spindles that fit the ford rotor, ford rotor that fits on chevy spindle, etc), i know what your going to say "you idiot why would you want to do that", simple, i have a ford 9" that was given to me that i intend to swap into my truck in place of the 12 bolt, for obvious reasons, i know you can convert the rear to 6 lug chevy pattern, the only swap kit i found is 800 bucks, so if i can swap the front to the ford pattern to match the rear for cheaper, i am willing to buy new wheels (cause lets be honest, ford wheels are cheap too).

i know speedway has rotors that fit the chevy spindle and has a ford pattern, HOWEVER, they use the small ford car pattern, i want the big truck pattern, if someone sells rotors that have the big pattern and fit on chevy spindles, that would be perfect.

thanks for any advice.
Psudokiller is offline   Reply With Quote