Thread: Hijack Thread
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2018, 08:17 AM   #55
special-K
Special Order

Re: Hijack Thread

Other Larry said "people" not "guy". This may help with the whole visual thing and all. So Boog, have you looked at every thread on the last page? I stuck my neck out for you and didn't even get a "like"?

Kemosabe means "saggy brush" in Navajo. (Hmmm... back to that silver bullet again)

Seems like a weird thing to call your buddy. Prolly has something to do with the Lone Ranger calling him Tonto, which mean stupid in Spanish

What year did Ford stop making the Ranger anyway? Did something else take it's place?

John S. Wilson Lumber Company's annual vendor show today at Howard County Fairgrounds. Free pencils!!... and food, bluegrass, and beer. Those O'Donnell brothers are fart smellers. They get all their vendors to pay for it for a chance to show their wares.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=...GhlKKjzAXlymax

They are located along the same road that golf course I just did the water tank house for with the king of micro management with. The fairgrounds are straight across I-70

I-70 always represented my way out of Dodge to great things to the west

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 02-15-2018 at 08:26 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote