Thread: 75 Dually build
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 12:35 AM   #977
75Dually

Re: 75 Dually build

A little LST update. Man the pictures have been coming in from all the cool folks we met at LST. One of the below pics is from the photo shoot that the guys from Mach1media did. We had the front cross member maybe 1/2" off the ground at 50 MPH! Lucky that road was super smooth... But the pic is just so cool! There were two pics from friends that shot the truck on the lot, which was super cool of them to share it with me.

The pic with the car hauler behind the truck is our hotel in Conroe which a friend took. We had a blast there, and met so many great folks. It is amazing to me how our trucks bring people from such diverse back grounds together.

The last one I have shared was a pic that a really cool guy (who I think was either doing the construction at the hotel we stayed at or was just headed to the show) either way he caught the truck in the parking lot of the hotel we crashed at the night of the ice storm. That truck is so grimy in that shot! 16 layers of crud on it!! But he posted it on the bagged board on Facebook while we were still crashed out from the long night drive. So why this is so interesting to me is that this hotel was way off the road tucked back in behind a couple strip malls. You would have had to had a helicopter to see where we parked the truck, but this cool guy saw it and snapped this shot. Just goes to show that no matter where you are at there are cool truck guys this world over!

Stay tuned!
Attached Images

75Dually is offline   Reply With Quote