View Single Post
Old 03-13-2018, 12:37 PM   #3
lsversaw

Re: Who restores/rebuilds/overhuals factory radio's?

Mike, it sounds like you got a good referral from dennislbrooks. If that doesn't work out for you, I can rebuild your radio using all new, modern electronics. After my rebuild it will have AM/FM stereo with scan & seek, with no changes to the original appearance. Base price for that is $350 plus shipping.

Beyond that, everything else that a modern radio offers -- USB input, wireless Bluetooth input, auxiliary (wired) input, auto off after 15 minutes or when a door is opened -- is available as an option. In any combination. If you want multiple bands of equalization, time delay, or high/low/bandpass filters, you'll probably want external amplifiers for that, and I can optionally provide up to 5 preamp outputs. But it sounds like you're just looking to get good sound and reliable operation out of your old radio.

I can do whatever cosmetic restoration your radio needs, but if the bezel needs new chrome, you're better off finding a better bezel (I may have one).

I hope this helps.

Scott Versaw
lsversaw is offline   Reply With Quote