Thread: Good Neighbors.
View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 10:50 PM   #66
special-K
Special Order

Re: Good Neighbors.

Low level of respect for others out there these days. Common decency? Wuzzat? Seriously, many have no idea such a thing ever existed to be not abiding by. All about what they want with no regard for others. One day I expect someone will be asking Mike what he's doing back there before he gets a chance to ask them.

And that tree or bushes. What the heck, they bothered the guy and that's all that matters.

I took care of a 92 woman's hme and buildings on her farm. One day as I was about to head home, I look across the pond and creek to the strip of woods between the creek and road. I see someone in a red jacket and go to see what's up. I walk across the foot bridgge to see a lady hauling rounds of wood from a stack on a plastic shed to her Jeep. I had just cut the tree down the day before and stacked the wood against the bank to the creek behind a stand of bamboo to conceal is as well as possible. I had cut and stacked other wood before near the raod and is was gone the next day. I guess they figured the county had left it, as they will do. But they don't cut it to length and stack it for you! The wood the lady was hauling was green as a dollar bill. I asked her if she new the family and she replied, "Oh, is this private property?" No, you dipchit, it's a farkin' park! I didn't say that, I said,"Yes it is and I just cut that for the owner to heat her house with". She says "I live right up the road" and I give her a blank stare then say, "So you're a taking your neighbor's wood". "I guess I should put it back" she says. "That would be best" and I walk away. I think I had 7 or 8 wooden framed on post attractive "Private Property/No Trespassing" signs up along the road frontage, plus she was between the farm lane entrance and the driveway. These are people with good jobs and money in this area. All she knew is she wanted firewood. Damn cityots.
Attached Images

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote