View Single Post
Old 04-30-2018, 12:14 PM   #514
N2TRUX
Happy to be here

Re: "Elwood" the 77_remix

While waiting on parts from Restomod Air We worked on the audio system update. I teamed up with Retro Manufacturing to install some of their audio equipment in Elwood. I really like the Retro sound Long Beach receiver. It has a great classic look with contemporary features and can be customized to fit your application.
Its features direct link to Apple or Android devises via built-in Bluetooth connectivity
The authentic push-button styling offers AM/FM RDS tuner with 30 pre-sets. There are two rear-mounted USB ports for USB cable or flash drive, and two auxiliary inputs for portable devices.

It offers 25 watts x 4 channel built in power, and dual RCA pre-outs plus subwoofer output for external amplifiers. The patented InfiniMount adjustable shaft system can almost any dash with no modifications, and it can be mounted remotely for custom installation using optional extension cable.

I opted for the chrome face with black buttons to match my dash and the Restomod Air control panel mounted above it.

The face can be customized to look right at home in any classic install with five unique styles:Chrome with chrome push-buttons, chrome with black push-buttons, chrome with ivory push-buttons, black with black push-buttons, black with chrome push-buttons. They offer optional "screen protectors" for the display face to give it a true vintage look when the power is off.
Attached Images

Articles-

"Jake" the 84 to 74 crewcab

"Elwood" the77_Remix

85 GMC Sierra "Scarlett"

"Refining Sierra"

Last edited by N2TRUX; 04-30-2018 at 12:36 PM.
N2TRUX is offline   Reply With Quote