View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 08:32 AM   #8
special-K
Special Order

Re: Looking through the parts board today ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan View Post
However, as the great philosopher Don Vito Corleone said, "What a man does is his own business."
And a deeper thinking philosopher would add, "... until he starts stepping on another man's toes". That's why man has to live with laws and regulations, because there are those who only consider themselves in this community of man we all live in. My dad, who was a wise deeper thinking man as well as WWII Army Ranger vet, would say, "I wouldn't want to be in a bomb shelter with that SOB". There are those who save their rations and those who gobble theirs down, then want you to share yours. Total freedom is a wonderful concept but is not obtainable, unless you live alone on an island. You go around doing whatever you want when you want and at some point that will interfere with the freedom of others. We do not stand alone in this world. We have to consider the rest of us*.

*Us, an all inclusive word.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote