View Single Post
Old 10-11-2018, 02:53 PM   #23
Liz
Catchy title goes here..

Re: See kids, we all have to start somewhere

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Please please please do! I wish no one was counting. To tell the truth, it embarrasses me. I never look and don't feel I'm any different than the good members here who have join dates of 1999 with 147 posts. It's just a dang website and I just enjoy having a place to talk with others about the trucks that have been in my life as long as I can remember. That's right, we are talking months!!

Was it you who taught me the picture thing? On the behalf of all the board here I am posting a selfie, which was not even a thing back then. Ready, aim, shoot
Attachment 1827917
Thanks, CG for your appreciation of my contributions to this site. Good and bad, right? Hey, I'm no pretty picture to paint. My post count really got rolling when I started covering events with hundreds of pictures, starting "Pic Thread:....." uh threads, being forum staff a few years, and pitching in info. Believe it or not, I'm not the guy who has to be in command of a conversation in real life. Even find myself having a hard time stepping into ones with someone who does. Let 'em talk, I'll just listen to the S.O.B!

Sonna who?? Why yi outta . I think it was CG ^^^. I wasn't always sucha one. It all began with the kids in elementary school poking fun at my ride to school. Hey, dad had to make a living and the county was afeared to be sendin' a bus up ar holler. So dad done his truck up just for me. They jist deeid nawt git it I figger
Attachment 1827916

You gotta be cool here or they'll kick y'ass out! Don't worry about my French, that's short for assets. Who doesn't know that? Thanks for the kind words Steevie. If you don't mind I'd like to send my gal over to give you a big hug and kiss. Tell your wife not to worry, she is no threat to your relationship. You're probably not into big fat biker chicks anyway

I clearly have been gone to long.. lol Tim... seriously, im lmao over here
Liz is offline   Reply With Quote