View Single Post
Old 10-12-2018, 11:36 PM   #39
special-K
Special Order

Re: WDYWOOTW the 2018 edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by NorCalC20LWB View Post
No offense taken, after all I'm a relative newbie since I've only had my truck and used this amazing website since...
How about a Jefferson State forum, ey? Sorry, had to throw that in. California is a mighty tall state, Blended from Mexico through to the Barbary Coast of the NW. A great state and BIG. Look at the old world east coast. Look at teeny weeny Maryland... DE. We fall in the NE region, yet Virginia and West Virginia are SE. Where I live is about a half hour from PA, VA, WVA, and not much more than and hour to DE. All these states are Mid-Atlantic just like CA's Central Coast. Parts of New Jersey are farther south than parts of the Virginias. I hear you on matters such as looking for a good local shop. To be honest, out NW region is functionally dead. It is pared down to one annual "Wuzzup" thread for Maryland that gets largely overlooked. And we are the most active of all the NE region. Something needs to happen but not sure what it is. I blame the people more than the website, though. Members have to use a feature for it to work.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote