View Single Post
Old 10-13-2018, 12:52 AM   #68
56hotrodred

Re: 56 task force on 80 1/2 ton frame pictures

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebte View Post
Yes, you can move that distributor. Mine points to the Drivers side and clears just find. Hardest parts was pluging in the oil pressure sensor under the distributor.

Looking nice.
Thanks for the kind words. So far I am pretty happy with the way it is turning out.

I was looking at that oil pressure sensor plugged hole under the distributor but do not have to use it. My Autolite oil pressure gauge does not use that hole. It uses one of the holes down by the oil filter. Way easier as I already have the sending unit installed.

I plan on indexing my distributor to point towards the passenger side but have not quit figured that out yet!!!

Right now I am also trying to figure out my AC and heater lines. I think I have all the lines in the engine compartment side figured out but its a different story in the cab side! I have installed a custom bulkhead fitting and am trying to figure out how to get from the evaporator to the bulkhead. Its tight but I think I am on the right track. I may have questions if I can't get it!
56hotrodred is offline   Reply With Quote