View Single Post
Old 10-20-2018, 04:45 PM   #19
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Hernia

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Ten Ring View Post
OP:

You'll get over this but if you are overweight, I strongly urge you to get into shape. Excess fat pushes down on hernia repairs and increases the likelihood of a second failure.
I don't consider myself overweight just a foot too short I could stand to lose a few.

Even though they show 2 hernias I am almost convinced that is not what was causing all of my pains. The last 2 or 3 days I have been mostly pain free even with more manual labor. I believe it is a partial blockage of my intestines. Every time I eat I get bloated and have discomfort for several hours then it goes away. Have to go back to the doc to discuss more. At some point the hernias will have to be addressed though.
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote