View Single Post
Old 11-11-2018, 10:53 PM   #74
Curtb1971

Re: Bonnie 1971 SWB LSX

Quote:
Originally Posted by SchreinerM View Post
Do you happen to have a link to the intake you are using? Looks like it fits the engine bay nicely.
I still have the box for the air intake hiding somewhere and will post it up this week. It was the only one I could find that didn't have some company name molded somewhere on it. I had to modify the MAF to run the blade style. More pics to come.
Quote:
Originally Posted by toolboxchev View Post
Haha dig it! Good thing you took pops with ya to keep your foot on the sane side!
I have to come clean again on this. I was absolutely nervous as heck when we took it out and babying this thing down the road. I was pretty much shaking with excitement. After we checked for brakes (the hydro boost really comes alive!) I was still babying it. My dad looked over and he said "I went for a ride so get on it and let's see what this will do!". Ahh the peer pressure. So after we burned a little carbon off we had to go do a little burnout in front of the house. He was definitely not doing anything to stop the mayhem just egging on moreGlad I knocked the nervous cob webs off and had some fun but that's what dad's are for
Curtb1971 is offline   Reply With Quote