View Single Post
Old 11-13-2018, 01:16 AM   #13
mick53

Re: Please critique my brake line plumbing......

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman3 View Post
Paintman, after looking at your first pic, and then checking Willwood prop valve. You have yours plumbed wrong. The two top line, #1 is FI or front inlet #2 is RI or rear inlet. The bottom 3 are 1 & 2 FO or front outlet (one for left side and one for right side) and 3 is RO or rear outlet. You do not have anything in #3 at bottom, it's empty. The valve controls the fluid in #3, can't see the size but it apprears to be larger. On the pic I saw from Wilwood each outlet was marked. Hope this helps...Jim
I have one in my hand I just polished. It's true the 2 you have hooked up are front the other is rear. The front has 2 outlets so you can split the front lines or in my case put a gauge sending unit for brake pressure so I can see how much line lock pressure I'm holding. This will allow me to vary my launch because I don't have 3 feet. Mine is disk/disk so they are all the same size. I noticed Wilwood doesn't make one with bigger rear line probably because they sell disk brakes but other vendors do. Check 4 wheel drive.

Last edited by mick53; 11-13-2018 at 01:45 AM. Reason: info
mick53 is offline   Reply With Quote