View Single Post
Old 11-15-2018, 04:35 PM   #237
joedoh

Re: Wamego: 1949 GMC 150

well I wouldnt normally put the wheels on till the truck was running and mostly done. But thats usually because in the past I have painted the rims, which chip and scratch, and I also used whitewalls, which show every speck of dirt. since these are powder coated and blackwall, no harm in a bolt up, right?

I might have to roll the fender slightly in front, otherwise I think the offset is PERFECT and with no spacers. everything clears inside the fenders. the rears are slightly smaller than my mock up wheels and the fronts are 1.5" taller which means the truck raised 3/4" and I think the resulting stance is PERFECT.

in my admittedly biased opinion.

FYI the sizes are 20x8 front 4.5 backspace with 245/40 and 20x9 rear 3.5 backspace with 275/40.

I want to clean the shop today, I had a guy visit and I was just embarrassed by how much STUFF is laying around.

you might notice I am attaching pictures. flickr plans to delete anything over 1000 pictures Feb 1. one of the reasons I did not invest full size pictures with them. so until its a problem I will attach photos from now on I guess.
Attached Images

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393

Last edited by joedoh; 11-15-2018 at 05:47 PM.
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote