View Single Post
Old 11-19-2018, 12:56 PM   #667
LEEVON

Re: Project "Popeye"

Hey ya'll, hard to believe it's been 8 years since I started this build. Still checking off a small list and removing the little "bugs" one at a time. He doesn't get driven enough but I'm working on that. I "finished" the interior more or less with matching door panels, white wolf speed shop headliner and a '66 C10 steering wheel that fits the column much better. It's not the color scheme I originally planned, but it has really grown on me. I also mini-tubbed and raised the bed floor for wheel and pumpkin clearance.

Popeye got plenty of attention this weekend at the Hotrod Holiday in Springfield, MO. Mostly people are surprised at the engine and interior, they seem to expect like many rusty trucks that it's just thrown together. I'm happy when they realize it's not just a pile of junk parts. I wish they could see the chassis too.
Attached Images

Last edited by LEEVON; 11-19-2018 at 01:02 PM.
LEEVON is offline   Reply With Quote