Thread: FL 72 K5 Front Seats
View Single Post
Old 11-20-2018, 10:04 PM   #1
K5 MAX

72 K5 Front Seats

I have a full set of front seats with brackets out of a 72 K5 boxed up and ready to ship. Had them ready to sell to another forum member but it didn't work out. They are in a large wardrobe box cut down to the lowest height I could get them to fit. 24x22x37 and it weighs 86 lbs. $650 plus shipping for the set. I prefer PayPal but will take a money order also.

Brackets and feet are in great shape, will need some foam and covers as you can see. The arm and spring for the driver side (connects the right track to the left I think) are included but not attached. I would consider the backs trashed due to the number of cracked spots but maybe they could be repaired. These are all the pics that I have, they are boxed up so I don't want to unbox, so no more pics are available. I will not separate the foam from the tracks and sell separately. Let me know your zip and I should be able to get a quote fairly quickly. I'll price USPS, FedEx and UPS. I will answer post or PM's in the order they come in. Thanks for your interest

Driver

Passenger

Last edited by K5 MAX; 11-20-2018 at 11:24 PM.
K5 MAX is offline   Reply With Quote