View Single Post
Old 12-02-2018, 09:22 PM   #1729
gringoloco
A guy with a truck

Re: How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10

Quote:
Originally Posted by smbrouss70 View Post
It'll all be worth it when you can open that hood with pride to show it off! I've got a few things that I want to get painted under my hood before I'll be really happy to open it for people.

Keep going, you're getting so close. When you get it back on the road, I may have to fly up there to check it all out and get a ride in it.
You know you’re welcome any time, we have a place for you to lay your head. If all goes well, I’ll be bringing it a little closer to you this summer, prayers in and fingers crossed. No ride required, you can chauffeur me this time
Quote:
Originally Posted by rustytruck50 View Post
Looks great Chris!!! My '98 has been pretty needy lately and it's been good watching you get stuff done...hoping to get back on track with my '72 soon!
Thanks! The OBS trucks need love, too. I’m kinda hoping one of my kids wants a truck so I can build one...

Instagram _elgringoloco_

'70 Short-Wide How to: Ruin a perfectly good C10
‘70 Blazer ConversionHow To: Ruin a Perfectly Good 4wd
'72 Highlander How To: Ruin a Perfectly Good K/5 (SOLD)
'72 Blazer 2WD How to: Ruin a perfectly good Blazer (SOLD)
'05 Yukon Daily Driven (not so stock) Yukon (SOLD)
‘07 Yukon Denali (daily)

Members met list: SCOTI, darkhorse970, 67cheby, 67cheby'sGirl, klmore, porterbuilt, n2billet, Fastrucken, classicchev, Col Clank, GSFMECH, HuggerCST, Spray-Bomb, BACKYARD88, 5150, fine69, fatbass, smbrouss70, 65StreetCruiser, GAc10boy
gringoloco is offline   Reply With Quote