Thread: 47-55.1 Would you do it?
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2018, 07:13 PM   #5
MARTINSR

Re: Would you do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsraven View Post
yep, ecopo crate engine, gonna be more money than a regular person makes in a year, gotta think. thats no including batteries and other items required. it is cool that they are thinking about it I guess. my generation will be the ones with an ecopo under the hood of their wheel standing, tire scorching scooter drag racing others like me around the assisted living condo parking lot. maybe a mock road course....
hmmmm, I wonder if there is a market for that. ecopo linked to a fwd trans set in the rear of a one off quasi scooter, driver hunkered down between a set of goodyears, like an old dragster.......
Depends on the power needed, I looked into it back a few years ago and there were quite a few on the used market with refurbished battering being around $1200. Give LKQ a car (the WALMART of wrecking yards) 916-403-6022 This is a Sacramento California number but they have sources and locations all over the country.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote