View Single Post
Old 12-25-2018, 12:41 PM   #2501
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

What's funny is I eat ANYTHING, I go to restaurants with food from all over the earth, Afghani, Pakistan, Mexican, Korea, I LOVE food. I go to a different restaurant every time ordering the first thing I don't have any idea what it is on the menu! I LOVE food and am blessed with all we have just blocks from my house let alone the whole SF bay area.

So the funny thing, I went out with my brother yesterday who is NOT like this. We went to a 40 year old Americana restaurant at a ledgendary location in town. I have seen photos of this building (different name) in the fifties. I got a boring old American lunch that was miles from the crazy stuff I usually get.

So it's damn funny that my brother who freaks about the stuff I usually go out and get took me to a place that got me sick as a dog!

I am still feeling pretty funky but it's NOTHING like I felt yesterday. That was really really bad.

Brian

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"

Last edited by MARTINSR; 12-25-2018 at 02:50 PM.
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote