View Single Post
Old 01-21-2019, 02:48 PM   #23
jocko

Re: Barrett Jackson scottdale 67-72 entries

Quote:
Originally Posted by 77c10bowtie View Post
an orange/white 70 k10 went for 125k on sunday. saturday was the big hitters day so the 70 made the biggest sale on sunday. it looked to be original.

most all of the custom 67-72 c10 trucks went for anywhere between 40k-60k with a few going above and below. there were a surprising amount of 71-72's compared to 67-70's though.
The hammer prices were astronomical this year. I believe the $125k swb k10 was a bidding war between two people that apparently really, really wanted it. It was only a base trim truck that was lifted with big ol tires - and no way to know if it was originally a swb k10, but at least they didn’t stick Super badges on it and call it a Super. But I was stunned at the price to be honest. I’ll refrain from saying what I thought it was worth because 1) that’s irrelevant and 2) it was clearly worth at least 120k to two people. Two very stubborn people. I bet the builder/seller was doing backflips! But, this was a trend this year - many many trucks went for a lot more than I would have guessed. Good news for sellers, bad news for buyers. It’s like playing the stock market nowadays, you just never know.
jocko is offline   Reply With Quote