Thread: Johns 66
View Single Post
Old 02-15-2019, 04:49 PM   #375
Johns 66

Re: Johns 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by cwcarpenter98 View Post
Now that's funny right there Might not even be able to drive them 50 years from now if driverless cars become a thing. That's a scary thought
Yeah....Black Market gas and out running the Po Po!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kdad View Post
I feel very fortunate to have had the opportunity to learn welding in the back yard from dad. He demanded that I learn to Oxy/Acetylene weld and cut and then become very proficient at arc welding. Applied that knowledge while working on my uncles farm as a young teenager through the summers and again working for another uncles trucking company in the winters and then again in High school where they taught Mig and Tig welding. Back when shop class was highly regarded as a necessity. Spent many a night in the shop welding aluminum and chromoly for local sprint car teams in California. After 40 years of welding I too still have my moments. Never hurts to expand ones knowledge base that's for sure....
That is so cool...My Uncles taught me how to do woodworking which does come in handy...building cabinets and furniture and hobby projects which I do enjoy but welding would sure help a lot. I know you cant know how to do everything but I think I will surely take Bryans class next time he offers it.
2019 GMC AT4
Johns 66 is offline   Reply With Quote