View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 02:16 PM   #25
Andler2008

Re: 1984 C30 CC/LB "Daily Dually"

I cleaned up the garage around it yesterday lol

I just bought a 30' camper and a 21' open bow boat to camp down on the river with the family this summer since 3 of our friends families also have campers and boats. One of them happens to be the head coach of our sons football team and the others just have kids on the team. So this is the perfect opportunity to have some fun, make some memories and drown in the maintenance costs and time of campers and boats

I did however, decide to go ahead and buy the Thorbros Monster 4 link, Watts link, and lowering spindles for the dually. I'm going to buy a couple sticks of 4"x3" tubing to build the rear frame rails and the C-Notch. There is so much pitting on the frame underneath the bed that after I cleaned it up and smoothed it out, it was just too thin for my taste. So once that stuff comes in I'll see if I can find some time to get it all setup.

My son is in select baseball that started 2 months ago and my weekends are going to be filled with boating and hanging out at the campground. This leaves very little time for literally EVERYTHING else.

I'm trying to squeeze every bit of time out of the day (reduced sleeping to 4-6 hours in the past month) and it's still not enough. Drowning just a bit, but I'll make it work. I LOVE THIS ****ING DUALLY SO IT'S STILL THOUGHT ABOUT DAILY. If that counts lol