View Single Post
Old 04-25-2019, 12:39 AM   #88
joedoh

Re: Project: Kechi AD S10 4.3 auto

Thanks guys!

I am super busy with the house, almost done with electric did some extra work that will help. almost ready to wire the shop and get everything turned on. working with a great electrician and no problems yet.

the house is a super weird one, its like a hurricance house, it is built on stilts with a garage under it. we showed it to grandma and she wants to live there but has some issues with living basically on the second floor, the stairs are steep and she wants this to be her last house. my wife wants to rebuild the deck and rear interior stairs. MY IDEA however, is to lift the house and cut the stilts, I think 5 feet should do it. a little dirt mounding and viola, almost a ground floor entry. I am calling around tomorrow, in my mind I could have it done in a couple days, but I need the experience of a foundation guy. If I do it, it will make a great alternate tinkerings project

I got some parts in for the 49, maybe this weekend I can work on it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nut Case View Post
Call the cops bring them up to speed. Then call the phone number and agree to all there demands, and have them meet you and the cops in a parking lot for the key to money exchange.
I took their locks off, put up no trespassing signs, and promptly moved on with my life. it was an opportunistic move on their part, as the contracted maintenance company for an out of state auction, and probably not a malicious one. either way it matters not a whit.

thanks for the advice though man, I listen! I do!

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote