View Single Post
Old 05-25-2019, 07:18 AM   #1
Northern 52

Firewall brake mounting options?

I recently ordered the firewall brake pedal mounting bracket from CPP, their 4753FBB. After a few emails to get the correct part numbers and order process, I placed the order and the payment went through.

Excellent, parts on the way, or so I thought. My money was refunded to paypal a few days later with a memo of an address issue. I checked the address and there was no error and when I tried several times to contact CPP to find out why the order was cancelled, they will not respond to me.

I thought this was a reputable company as there is even a featured article about the 4753FBB bracket that they sell on the HotRod magazine site. I'm not sure what is going on but I am not impressed.

The same part through Summit Racing shows an August delivery date. Is it just a stock issue, if so, then they could have just said that.

Anyway, and I do feel much better after my rant but I need another option and would like to use new parts if possible.

Wilwood pedal, booster mounting brackets, etc?

I can definitely fabricate a triangulation part to the dash if need be.

Very limited scrapyards around here for something used and modified so any advice would be great (with pictures if possible).

Thanks in advanced.

Brendan
Northern 52 is offline   Reply With Quote