View Single Post
Old 05-31-2019, 01:48 AM   #5
joedoh

Re: Ebay NON payment

Quote:
Originally Posted by LockDoc View Post
File a non-paying bidder complaint with Ebay. I have never had to do it and I don't know what the results might be.

ebay will do almost nothing to the non paying bidder. conversely, I sold a die cast rear window surround and it bumped the floor while I was carefully packaging it, cracked. I contacted the buyer, explained, cancelled the sale, refunded, told them I would relist at 50% off, sorry sorry sorry. ebay gave my account a strike that is STILL THERE. ebay exists for the buyers now, they dont give a piddle about one guy selling even a $20k item, because their power sellers are hitting that number in sales three times a week.

craigslist started charging 5 bucks to list a car. facebook marketplace should be more accountable because you know the actual name of the person and sadly its not.

no one stands up to their bid any more. last truck I sold on ebay met reserve and the buyer wanted to know how much I would deliver it for, 900 miles I told him I would have it to him in 14 hours after payment and sleep in the truck cab to save money, just pay gas and tolls and meals. He got mad like I was ripping him off, said the buy it now had free shipment, I said he should have used the buy it now (7k higher than reserve!) and he retracted his bid. he sure showed me. as childern grow into old men I am observing that more old men are growing into children.

if there is a problem, I can have it.

new project WAYNE http://67-72chevytrucks.com/vboard/s...d.php?t=844393
joedoh is offline   Reply With Quote