View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 07:24 AM   #13
special-K
Special Order

Re: Odd Ext/Int Color Combos

Hey Joe, where did you find that truck? That's the same one I started this thread about. I know my friend bought it in NC and brought it to PA. My guess is it's for sale again, but that's not his place in the pictures. So I'm thinking it may be getting flipped again. It was not listed for dale when my friend found it, and here's the story:

My friend is in NC to buy an all original '67 CST/10 lwb from original owner. The truck had 69-72 wheel covers so he asks the seller if he still had the originals. The man tells him he swapped with a friend, and told him to stop by to see if he'd let them go.

So my friend finds the place and there sat this gold '70. My friend tells the guy his buddy told him he should stop by and buy this truck... just to be silly. The old feller names a price! So the following week my friend is hustling back down that hiway to haul back this truck

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote