View Single Post
Old 06-20-2019, 05:20 PM   #235
NeoJuice

Re: What's going wrong inside my 350?

Quote:
Originally Posted by evilokc View Post
in the first video it was hard to start. is it still that hard to start? I have a 350 with a cam and a few minor mods with a quick fuel carb and it fires like it angry. it sounds similar to yours as well. cool truck btw. the rally wheels look good on it.
In the very first video in the thread (page 1) that was me and my brother starting the truck for the first time. Previous to this I didn't know how many years it was since the truck was last started. Also you can see me pouring gas into the carb to try and get it running. This was after the manifold swap and carb rebuild so there was no fuel in any of the lines and no exhaust lol.

Now it starts up with a turn of the key now that the timing and carb are set. When I started it the last time(in the video i just posted) it took a bit to get it started because I think it sat for about a month and a half. But after it was running it fires right up with a turn of the key.

I like the rally wheels as well but might change them out for something different down the road but I haven't decided yet. Thanks for the complement.

Last edited by NeoJuice; 06-20-2019 at 05:33 PM.
NeoJuice is offline   Reply With Quote