View Single Post
Old 07-07-2019, 12:20 PM   #5
special-K
Special Order

Re: Worked on the jimmy camper...

You'll know when that day has come. I had probably too much stuff but so what? I knew it and it made me happy. Things happened where I knew I'd never do them all and others things I like to do I wanted to do as well. Believe it or not I came to realize there is more to life than trucks. No really, turns out to be true. I'm good with the '67 and '72. They catch both ends of the spectrum in many ways. Now I do have the wants since both are pickups and there are the other configurations and other ways to do the two I have. Whoa Tim... STOP!

Ok, I'm good. Just started to slip some, that's all. Gotta head out to buy this Dana60 factory posi rear I don't need. But what I mean is there are other year trucks I like. Always wanted a '55 GMC and another Stude PU. Then there are the earlier years and BBW 60-66s.

I really am into other things like outdoor adventure sports... kayak, bike, rock climbing, snowboard/ski, surfing, hiking... I once was all about those things and don't do any enough now.

Did I mention my love of motorcycles? Just plain traveling? You don't have too much stuff if it makes you happy

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 07-07-2019 at 06:37 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote