View Single Post
Old 07-14-2019, 11:12 AM   #11
richard2717
Equal opportunity joke ofender

Re: Tuckahoe Steam tractor show

Quote:
Originally Posted by special-K View Post
Thanks for sharing this, Richard. That is about the best tractor & steam shows I have ever seen. It's been years since I've gone. Those first Melroe skid loaders are sure cool, and that one certainly looks done to perfection. I have a die cast scale replica. I believe those ran the Wisconsin engines, yet another creation of small engine genius Sam Evinrude
Tim,
It did still sport the original Wisconsin engine and it looked showroom perfect. Based on the enclosed trailer and display he had set up I would say it meant a lot to him.

Richard
Dually Jams, OlBlue60, ScottH, Tommyboy24, Dujobo, Warbucket, 2003 Silverado, Notsolo, my90k5, 6t727t2, Special-K ,Jack_71C10, tabarcus,72blazer_mud_bogger,pwdcougar,RSavage,EricSean,1Rippen6,invicta455,tennaragtop71,arks, Kendal,Bennett68C10, Perpendicular, Chainsawman, McGeesCustomMinis,ShortbedClayton,longblue72,6768chevylover,Tim71,Travisarmenta,Ol' Drippy,fleetmitch,georgieb51,Dave,bcnya2,Dadsburb
https://paypal.me/6772GMtruckparts
Most women like the strong, silent type… Fortunately for me, my wife prefers the out-of-shape, mouthy type.
richard2717 is offline   Reply With Quote