View Single Post
Old 08-09-2019, 04:47 PM   #6
special-K
Special Order

Re: Truck parts on Craigslist ... search string?

I have great luck selling parts on Craigslist still. I never have had flakes on parts and vehicles just get obvious scammers you just ignore. I just posted parts this morning on FBM for the first time. Maybe not flakes, but so far just silly questions as if it's just to talk or people really know very little. All responses have been from the 67-72 Salvage group.... the only group I checked. I list 88-98 GM C1500 styled steel wheels with full description and pictures, but I get asked, "What's the bolt pattern?". Each item got similar questions. Like Craigslist I see I got some action and get all excited. CL is all the scammers right away and FBM was dumb questions right away. And yes, within a couple hours I got the classic "Is this still available?" on a set of wheels. I answer "Just posted. No replies yet. These could be yours" and I get back "Not right now". Just wondering I guess It seems both CL and FBM share that one.

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-09-2019 at 09:18 PM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote