View Single Post
Old 08-12-2019, 01:48 AM   #1
Abomb

Little things...my 67 daily driver

I’m not really driving it daily every single day, but that’s the plan eventually...I’m a busy dad with a busy job, so I guess I have to celebrate the little achievements. Since I do try to drive it 3 or 4 times a week, and I live in a small town with “quaint” brick streets the rattling windows were really getting to me. New precision felts and seals fixed that pretty well, although I fondly remember when my windows rolled up and down easily...hopefully the new seals break in soon. While the door Panels were off, I stripped them down and wrapped them in gin-u-wine fake leather, and added some new armrests.

I know they’re not correct for the 67, but they work fine for me...

Since the Kansas wheat harvest is over,I finally got a little time just to clean it up a bit, and just tinker a bit this weekend. One of the things on my list was just a touch of pinstriping, now I’m no expert, but I’ve never let that stop me...

A friend of gave me some grief over striping right over a dent, but to be honest, I didn’t use a guide or have a plan, so the dent wasn’t in the way until it was...I was just winging it and that’s how the design turned out...

While I had the one shot striping paint out, I decided to freshen up the tailgate letters a bit too.

So now, it’s all cleaned up and vacuumed out, I suppose I’ll use it as the work commuter this week...

Abomb is offline   Reply With Quote