View Single Post
Old 08-16-2019, 08:37 AM   #21
special-K
Special Order

Re: Truck parts on Craigslist ... search string?

Never had flakes on Craigslist around here. No "I just need to talk to someone" responses, either. Just people interested in what I am selling. I have always sold everything I have listed on Craigslist.

This guy with an uncle needing a part got back to me, "He already found one" . Maybe should've checked on that first, ya think? Now I have a guy responding to my Dana60 REAR, as in back of truck, "I have a Dana60 for my P30 that was originally IFS. Do you have springs or the brackets?". Sorry buddy, but didn't get any '77 or newer K30 front axle parts along with this '68 rear axle, but thanks for acknowledging my existence

I listed a set of rallye wheels on Craigslist yesterday that I already had on FB. I have a guy promising up and down he is for real and will actually be here tomorrow morning (so I wouldn't sell them out from under him). Sounds like a nice guy. We messaged back and forth several times. He admitted he wasn't knowledgeable on the rallye wheels and asked a lot of questions to be sure he wouldn't be wasting either of ours time. We'll see. Maybe you guys who say Craigslist is dead should try listing in my area JK! But on parts I have only had local responses, I listed vehicles twice and both times I got a buyer out of upstate NY coming down to buy. Both smooth transactions

GMC '67 C1500 Wideside Super Custom SWB: 327/M22/3.42 posi.........."The '67" (project)
GMC '72 K2500 Wideside Sierra Custom Camper: 350/TH350/4.10 Power-Lok..."The '72" (rolling)
Tim

"Don't call me a redneck. I'm a rough cut country gentleman"

R.I.P. ~ East Side Low Life ~ El Jay ~ 72BLUZ ~ Fasteddie69 ~ Ron586 ~ 67ChevyRedneck ~ Grumpy Old Man ~

Last edited by special-K; 08-16-2019 at 08:46 AM.
special-K is offline   Reply With Quote