View Single Post
Old 10-11-2019, 08:19 AM   #3874
MARTINSR

Re: What did you do with your truck today, Part 3

I know it's not on the truck, I have a lot of nerve posting anything if it isn't THE TRUCK, but I got this clock up in my garage.

I am just trying to get out there every day getting that garage back in working order. After a days work getting up earlier than I ever have for work, and coming home to a cold garage (soon to get WAY colder) I am ok with getting anything done out there. I got this clock 35 years ago when I had my body shop and bought my MIG welder from the Snap On guy. It was about twice as much as I could have gotten another but he financed it, that made all the difference! And it changed my world, wow, I wish I had kept it but got so overwhelmed with the move and boxing up my life I gave it to my nephew. Now I am going to have to go out and buy another.

Anyway, hanging this clock wasn't easy. I had to change everything to make it safer to put over the door way like that. But another thing is done!

Brian
Attached Images

"Fan of most anything that moves human beings"
MARTINSR is offline   Reply With Quote